[blindlaw] Choosing a School

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 23:15:49 UTC 2019

Good afternoon,

Do you have any tips on selecting a law school? I have excellent offers to several, and two of them have particularly great reputations in my state, but one is fairly highly ranked, but would require relocating and leaving a city I love. The other is ranked right in the middle of the pack, but is extremely highly ranked in some key areas of study, and would mean staying in a place I already know I enjoy and have several preexisting friendships. What do you folks think? How do you choose between two great options? In your experience, do school rankings matter as much as the internet would have you beleive?

Warmth,
Sanho