[blindlaw] Choosing Graduate School or Law School

nmpbrat at aol.com nmpbrat at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 01:30:17 UTC 2019

I respectfully disagree to the part where you said "Both are terrible options".  I haven't gone to law school so I can't speak directly to that but I have been to and completed grad school and frankly, I enjoyed it...I mean, as much as one can enjoy having to go back to school and having to shell out thousands of dollars to do it.  I would agree that marketability would be better with grad school.  I think there are more options once you're done.  I also think grad school can be cheaper than law school but that of course also depends on which grad school and program you enter.