[blindlaw] BrailleNote Touch Thoughts

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Sat Jan 12 13:24:11 UTC 2019

Kelby, the sort of issues you're stuck with is one reason why I do get angry
with so-called accessibility gurus.  Your employer would have done well by
seeking your input prior to purchasing the BrailleNote Touch.  I hope
they're not forcing you to stay stuck with it!  I sure don't know when blind
folks lost the right to choose for themselves adaptive equipment or
technology that's best suited for them to get work done.

As one who does better with Braille, I have a BrailleSensePlus that's slowly
dying on me.  I'm in the market for a new notetaker before the one I have
gives up the ghost.  However, taking a cursory look at what's currently
available, I can't convince myself to write a check to pay for one!  I'm
impatiently waiting for Blitab; I've been doing so for nearly two years or
so.  I just hope I don't run out of luck waiting!  Anyway, back to the
drawing board I go.  I'll be in my hibernation cage and keep watching the
landscape.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado