[blindlaw] BrailleNote Touch Thoughts

kelby carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 13:47:09 UTC 2019

Olusegun,

I had to fight with the county to get my accommodationss so much that I would rather just make use of what I have than try and get something else. Unfortunately, the reviews of the BN Touch that I found, while pointing out some of these problems, would probably not have gotten across just how bad the product is. I didn't realize the Apex was no longer being sold, and I foolishly assumed the Touch's interface would be similar, just with a touchscreen. I am, even though I have not had luck with County HR, still somewhat angry on their behalf as well because they did waste their money and I certainly did not intend that at all. If they had just let me use my Apex for work instead of using county equipment we wouldn't be in this situation.

Sent from my iPhone