[blindlaw] Readings

Scott Marshall marshall at blindlawyers.org
Fri Jan 25 13:42:51 UTC 2019

Hi Sanho:
Treat yourself once and a while! I'm talking about a date night out or a dinner with yourself, even if you cannot afford it financially or time-wise. When I attended Harvard Law School, and I won't tell you how long ago that was, I use to treat myself to a breakfast every Sunday morning at a nearby Holiday Inn. I ate all of my most favorite breakfast foods which I normally didn't consume; got to know all of the hotel staff including their legal and personal problems, and I dispensed all kinds of legal and nonlegal advice, as only a foolish law student can do (not recommended). All this having been said, when I graduated, the hotel staff gave me a $150 gift, which was huge back then. I was so touched, and I had to wipe away the tears.
Good luck to you.

Scott