[blindLaw] Extra time for law exams

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 15:42:26 UTC 2019

My school did not care the least bit about technical issues. They did not take that into consideration for anything. Take the time. If you find down the road you will need more time for the bar or any other exam such as that, you will have a hard time getting it if you can't show it being given previously.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone