[blindLaw] Using autopsy results as evidence?

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 16:14:50 UTC 2019

Hi, I was a prosecutor and also a defense attorney for several years and used autopsy and other photographic and physical evidence quite extensively full-time my recommendation is to make sure that you have access to a human reader who can help you both understand what the evidence shows and also help you set it up if needed in a quart room so you can show a jury or factfinder. I also know probably about a dozen blind prosecutors and defense attorneys who have handled all kinds of cases and criminal law and they do a great job, loving it. You may also want to be sure you have good technology and braille skills so that you can read your own notes. I did manage a caseload of about 3000 cases when I was a prosecutor, and it was definitely manageable. Let me know if you would like me to introduce you to anyone who is still working in that field.

Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110
Sent from my iPhone