[blindLaw] Totally blind prosecutor/public defender?

Singh, Nandini NSingh at cov.com
Sun Jul 28 02:50:31 UTC 2019

Yes, especially if you serve as an AUSA or in Main Justice. Serving as a state prosecutor is also totally feasible, but I believe it may present some other challenges, depending on the office of course. In contrast, DOJ has some degree of agility and resources, e.g. stockpile of JAWS licenses, in having blind attorneys work there. I also just know my way around the federal bar more, so I naturally gravitate toward it.