[blindLaw] Blind public defender

Shannon sbg at sbgaal.com
Tue Jul 30 21:14:46 UTC 2019

I am a blind private defender we don't have a public defender but all of our indigent cases go through a private defender's office which then appoints criminal defense attorneys to handle the cases.

Sincerely,

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1001 Main St., Suite 803
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Office:  (806) 763-3999
Mobile:  (806) 781-9296
Fax:  (806) 749-3752
E-Mail:  sbg at sbgaal.com
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.