[blindlaw] About the Robles v. Dominos Case

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Sun Mar 24 16:11:10 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone, there has been some discussion about the Robles case.  The
NFB has been heavily involved in this matter.  Jessie Webber of Brown,
Goldstein, and Levy argued before the 9th Circuit for 13 amici  which
included the NFB.  You can watch the oral arguments here:

https://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/media/view_video.php?pk_vid=0000014434

I have also attached the 9th Circuit ruling which is at issue.  We are
closely monitoring this matter and will continue participating as an amicus.
I suspect that there is a very small chance that the Supreme Court will
grant cert in this matter.

Best,

Scott