[blindlaw] Domino's To Ask Supreme Court To Consider Whether ADA Website/Mobile App Accessibility Lawsuits Violate Due Process | ADA Title III

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 22:59:31 UTC 2019

Hey guys,

I'm sure you guys probably are aware of this. I just wanted to toss it out there on the small chance you hadn't heard. I don't think it would be a violation of due process. Obviously, they make the company aware and give them time to correct the issue before filing a lawsuit. I would think they should be aware of the ADA by now. Therefore, they should know to make sure each facet of their business meets the standard. But, that's just me.when does the ADA become something a reasonable person should already know?

https://www.adatitleiii.com/2019/03/dominos-to-ask-supreme-court-to-consider-whether-ada-website-mobile-app-accessibility-lawsuits-violate-due-process/

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone