[blindlaw] Getting Practice Books for Offline Reading

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:33:21 UTC 2019

All,

Have any of you found avenues for getting standard practice books in
accessible formats that can be read offline and not just in Westlaw or
Lexis? I am speaking of actual practice books such as West's Standard
Practice by state, not hornbooks better suited for law school. It
would be very helpful to have at least some resources like this that I
can use without the internet. I have not had luck finding them on
Bookshare.

Currently I work in the criminal field. Are there any particular
treatises for practice anyone in that field has found indispensable?

--
Kelby Carlson