[blindlaw] Adobe Sign Accessibility

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu May 2 17:46:44 UTC 2019

Last year, I researched the issue of whether the Adobe signature-signing process is accessible .  I found that Adobe itself acknowledged that the process is not accessible.  I have to have someone help me with the parft of the process that requires using a mouse.  Some of the process is accessible to  me using JAWS but when it comes to the part that requires drawing a box for the signature, it is not accessible.

Noel