[blindlaw] Sharepoint

Tara Chavez tmatzick06 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 00:13:51 UTC 2019

I work for the federal government and our agency use SharePoint and I absolutely hate it! And I believe we’re using 365 now but it’s still awful.

Tara Chavez
Consultant, Usborne Books and More
https://v7941.myubam.com

President, Albuquerque Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico

> On May 8, 2019, at 5:49 PM, Singh, Nandini via BlindLaw <blindlaw at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I think it also depends on any sort of customizations that may be implemented on your agency/firm's Share Point. For many tasks, I cannot comfortably use our setup.

>>> Thanks.