[blindlaw] Accommodations for MPRE

Shane Wegner shanew at outlook.com
Thu May 9 21:04:53 UTC 2019

Hello all, just curious what sort of exam accommodations i can expect on the mpre and bar exam. I decided to take the mpre after 1l year and requested jaws and a computer based exam. I was granted jaws but they said they would provide a scribe to write dictated answers onto the scantron.

I’ve never had to do an exam this way and i’m wondering whether i have to accept that accommodation. In particular, how can i verify that the scribe marked out the scantron the way i instructed? If i am completing the exam myself using a computer based tests, any mistakes filling out are my own.

Thoughts?
Shane

Sent from my iPhone