[blindLaw] Autohotkeys for lawyers

maurakutnyak at gmail.com maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 21:23:20 UTC 2019

Hello Sai,
	Your messages have caught my attention.  I am not tech savy enough
to understand how one might use the scripts you shared in this post.  Never
the less, my interest is sparked.  I polked around on google and found your
patrion page.  I could not find a webcite for your venture.  Is there one
established yet?  You seem like a renaissance person and I would like to
know more about your mission.  If you feel like filling me in on the
progress that FF is making please email, maurakutnyak at gmail.com.

Sincerely,

Maura