[blindLaw] Autohotkeys for lawyers

Sai sai at fiatfiendum.org
Fri Oct 25 12:03:05 UTC 2019

Updated!

* Added stand-alone executable version:
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/saizai/autohotkeys_for_lawyers/master/autohotkeys_for_lawyers.exe>

Download & run that and it should “Just Work™”. (Those were "smart"
quotes I just typed using right alt + shift + left/right square
bracket. ¡You can too!)

* Made all modifiers use RIGHT alt only, to not interfere with hotkeys
in programs that use alt-something. You can now use those with left
alt, and use right alt for key modifiers.

* Added non-breaking space (right alt + space) (used after e.g.
section marks, like 42 U.S.C. § 1983, so there won't be a line break
after §) and full width low line _ (right alt + shift + space) (used
e.g. for citations TBD, like _ F.3d. _)

* Made alt-shift disablement more targeted.

It's still at <https://github.com/saizai/autohotkeys_for_lawyers/>,
with updated instructions.

Hopefully this makes legal drafting easier for y'all.

Sincerely,
Sai
President, Fiat Fiendum, Inc., a 501(c)(3)

PS Non-gendered pronouns please. NSA et al: I'm a US citizen.