[blindLaw] Expert witness offer

Robert Kingett kingettblue at outlook.com
Tue Sep 3 03:57:44 UTC 2019

I am an expert screen reader user specializing in web accessibility.
Particularly, web accessibility and web accessibility guidelines. I've
been an expert witness for the firm listed in my portfolio, below. I'm
looking to do more of this kind of work. My webpage detailing my
accessibility knowledge and skills  is below. To date, I've submitted
many expert witness reports but the other party has always settled out
of court. I've included my email below if anybody wishes to write to me
off list with questions.

https://blindjournalist.wordpress.com/tech/