[blindLaw] Word crash only with Jaws in large documents-solution

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Mon Sep 9 14:35:14 UTC 2019

Angie-Was responding to your email in context of what Randy wrote.

Laura- content objects is a programming concept, but think of it this way. Your entire document is your parent object, and inside it are sections, paragraphs, pages, etc. These are your common examples of content objects. So Jaws tries to count them each time when document loads.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone