[blindLaw] FW: [DRBA] Off Topic - FW: Justice in Aging Seeks Two Attorneys

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Sep 10 10:51:31 UTC 2019

fyi

From: Disability Rights Bar Association <DRBA at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> On Behalf Of Eve Hill
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 7:47 PM
To: DRBA at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [DRBA] Off Topic - FW: Justice in Aging Seeks Two Attorneys

FYI – couple of good jobs in California.

Eve Hill

Attorney

BROWN GOLDSTEIN LEVY

120 E. Baltimore Street, Suite 1700

Baltimore, MD  21202

Tel.:      410.962.1030 x1311

Fax:       410.385.0869

Email:   ehill at browngold.com <mailto:ehill at browngold.com>

Pronouns: She/her/hers

About Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
Brown, Goldstein & Levy, based in Baltimore, Maryland, handles both civil and criminal litigation and has active practices in many other areas of the law, including family law, disability rights, and health care. For more information, visit  <http://www.browngold.com/> www.browngold.com.

Please note that this Firm uses an e-mail filter which may affect receipt of certain e-mails.  If you believe that we have not received your message, please call to confirm receipt of any present and future e-mails.