[blindLaw] List of Traps and Solutions

Seif-Eldeen Saqallah seifs at umich.edu
Fri Sep 27 14:10:49 UTC 2019

Same here: I am interested, but do not know what I can contribute (I
am a student, not yet practicing).

Sincerely,
Seif

--
Seif Saqallah
University of Michigan

International studies, Arabic Studies, and Judaic Studies;
Law, Justice, and Social Change
B.A | 2017

248-325-7091
seifs at umich.edu

Student Attorney | International Transactions Clinic
University of Michigan Law School
3120 Jeffries Hall
701 South State Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
www.law.umich.edu/ITC

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient and have received this transmittal in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email, delete this
communication, and destroy all copies of the transmittal (including
attachments, if any).