[blindLaw] Prospective law student

Chelsea Dye lady.arwen15 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:37:42 UTC 2020

Hi James and Julie,

Thanks for the advice.

I graduated from the University of Akron in 2011 with a communications
degree. They don't have anything specific to disability law in their
selection--but they do have constitutional, advocacy, wealth law, etc.
Like you said, it might be a round-about way, but it could get me what
I need.

Was the LSAT book you read through Bookshare? That's where I've
obtained my materials.

How did you find taking the Bar exam?

Chelsea