[blindLaw] QLaw Foundation - Position OpenCommunity Legal Resources Manager Washington state

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Sat Dec 5 17:53:08 UTC 2020

From: Denise Diskin <denise at qlawfoundation.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 6:29 PM
To: Diversity Stakeholders <diversity-stakeholders at list.wsba.org>
Subject: [diversity-stakeholders] QLaw Foundation - Position Open

Hi folks!  Happy to say that QLaw Foundation is hiring!

We are currently seeking applications for a full time Community Legal Resources Manager to fulfill projects related to creating and disseminating legal information and education materials, outreach and partnership with LGBTQ+ communities, and support for LGBTQ+ inclusion within the legal system.  This position is temporary and will terminate on June 30, 2021, though it may be extended pending additional funding.  $30/hour, employer-provided medical and dental benefits.
DUE DATE: December 16, 2020 or until filled

This is a great position for folks who have experience with community organizing, know-your-rights work, legal media/legal resources writing, or community-centered education.  The position does NOT require a J.D.  Bilingual Spanish speakers preferred.  We are an inclusive and friendly workplace!

Please circulate widely!

J. Denise Diskin (she/her)
Executive Director
101 Yesler Way #300
Seattle, WA 98104
(206) 483-2725
www.qlawfoundation.org<http://www.qlawfoundation.org>

[cid:image001.png at 01D6C8D6.AA29F000]
This email is sent by a licensed attorney working for a nonprofit legal organization.  It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please permanently delete this email and notify me of the error immediately.  Receipt of an email from this address does not create an attorney-client relationship.

---

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: noel.nightingale at ed.gov<mailto:noel.nightingale at ed.gov>.