[blindLaw] introduction

rbacchus228 at gmail.com rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 16:57:54 UTC 2020

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am visually impaired. I come from an Immigrant family who migrated to the United States from the Caribbean islands of Trinidad and Tobago. Four years ago I graduated from the University of Central Florida with my Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. I also have a minor in Mass Communications. I joined this list to learn about employment challenges faced by blind lawyers. Are there any other employment-related mailits for the blind?