[blindLaw] Westlaw and Accessibility

James Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 16:21:50 UTC 2020

The copy site button is accessible when using Westlaw Edge, at least
when using google chrome. I don't remember seeing that feature on
Westlaw Next, and now that my firm upgraded to Edge, I'm unfortunately
not able to see what standard Westlaw has or doesn't have. So far, the
other features of Edge seem to be accessible, although I have not made
extensive use of them. Most of the features involve analytics, which are
primarily useful for district court litigation.