[blindLaw] employment attorney opening in DC

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Feb 20 19:20:27 UTC 2020

Alan Lescht and Associates, PC, is seeking a mid-level or experienced
attorney to join our staff. Please feel free to pass this along to any who
may be interested.

Who we are:
Alan Lescht and Associates, PC, is a 15-lawyer plaintiff-side employment
litigation firm in Washington, DC. We represent both private sector and
federal government employees. Founded 24 years ago, our lawyers are
consistently recognized as among the best employment lawyers in DC and have
won many notable trials in state and federal courts, and hearings before
administrative agencies.

What we do:
The work that we do on behalf of federal government employees includes
litigating EEO complaints before administrative judges and in federal court,
defending against proposed discipline and litigating at the MSPB, defending
against and litigating challenges to security clearances, defending against
inspector general investigations, and litigating whistleblower claims at OSC
and MSPB.

The work we do on behalf of private sector employees includes negotiating
employment and severance agreements, and litigating discrimination, wrongful
termination, restrictive covenant, wage and hour, and breach of contract
cases in state and federal courts in DC, Maryland, and northern Virginia.

Who we're looking for:
Our firm seeks an attorney with 3+ years of experience in employment
litigation, EEO, whistleblower, MSPB, security clearance, or business
litigation. The ideal candidate will be barred in DC, Virginia, or Maryland.

What you can expect:
Each of our lawyers handle their own caseloads, have regular client contact,
and conduct depositions, hearings, arbitrations, and trials.

What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and generous benefits
including employer paid healthcare and 401k pension plan.

To apply, please send a resume and writing sample to Alan Lescht by email,
at  <mailto:alan.lescht at leschtlaw.com> alan.lescht at leschtlaw.com.