[blindLaw] {Spam?} {Disarmed} FW: ABA Annual Meeting: Please Spread the Word

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Jul 22 19:23:08 UTC 2020

Hey everyone, I pass along the below message from President Judy Perry
Martinez about the ABA Virtual Annual Meeting.  It is free for members and
only $95 for those who are not.  There are a plethora of outstanding
programs including all kinds of CLE.  If you are not already a member of the
ABA, I would strongly consider it for this program alone along with the 650
plus free CLE’s available to members and a bunch of publications.  I suspect
that most of you would qualify for the lower membership dues because many
are either solos or public interest or government lawyers.  Even the higher
dues categories are lower than what they use to be.

Best to all!!

Scott