[blindLaw] Searching in Westlaw

K. Scott Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:39:33 UTC 2020

Is anyone else having problems searching in Westlaw? I just got an
account for my work, and the search bar where you can type in case
citations, statutes etc doesn't appear on any of the pages. I have
ested this on two different computers, with JAWS and NVDA, in both
Firefox and Chrome, with identical results, so this must be a Westlaw
issue. I have been less han impressed with support from Westlaw and
Lexis both so figured I'd write here first to see if anyone has a
solution.

--
K. Scott Carlson