[blindLaw] Rising 1L at Harvard Seeking Employment

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:23:33 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Harvard Law School has just announced to us that they will be going online due to COVID19 so I have decided to differ my admission to a future year as I do not believe for various reasons that it is a good idea for me to do my 1L online. Therefore I am seeking to gain some experience in the interim. Please let me know if you are aware of any potential opportunities. I can also send you my resume directly.

Most Respectfully,

     Syed Rizvi