[blindLaw] taking the LSAT

Jorge Paez paezja at mail.broward.edu
Tue Jun 16 17:47:11 UTC 2020

Hi everyone:
Just had a few LSAT related questions.
1. Do you recommend taking the LSAT more than once?
I know you can, but I don’t know if it’d be a good idea, however I thought it might be instructional, since I can take it more than once, to use the first one as a baseline of what I can do on the actual test vs. practice tests and then work off of there to improve.
I’m currently hovering around 150, and using Khan Academy exclusively because I’m not sure what else is out there that is accessible and I can’t afford Caplan which would honestly be my go-to choice as I took prep courses from them before previously and they were great.
2. Any other recommendations as far as stuff I should do to prepare or accessible prep materials other than the Khan Academy site?

Thanks,

Jorge