[blindLaw] Bar Study?

Seif-Eldeen Saqallah seifs at umich.edu
Wed May 6 14:45:29 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I might begin studying for the bar this summer. (I might take two: one
UBE and another Michigan state bar.)
I will be using Barbri. Any recommendations for additional resources;
study methods;
accessibility/accommodations things for which to ask/of which to be aware;
ETC?

Peace and thank you,
Seif

--
Seif Saqallah
(Pronouns: he/him/his.)

International studies, Arabic Studies, and Judaic Studies;
Law, Justice, and Social Change
B.A | 2017

248-325-7091
seifs at umich.edu

Student Attorney | International Transactions Clinic
University of Michigan Law School
3120 Jeffries Hall
701 South State Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
www.law.umich.edu/ITC

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient and have received this transmittal in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email, delete this
communication, and destroy all copies of the transmittal (including
attachments, if any).