[blindLaw] JAWS Skipping Around

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:22:26 UTC 2020

Hi, all,

Perhaps someone here knows. I've had several textbooks now that appear
fully accessible in Word, but the paragraph controls and the
line-by-line controls give radically different information. For
instance, I was just reading a document using the paragraph controls,
arrowed up because a reference was made which didn't make sense, and
it turned out it had been skipping entire sections. This seems
especially common around footnotes. Does anyone know what to do about
it?

Warmth,
Sanho