[blindLaw] Preparing for Law School

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:32:11 UTC 2020

This is such great information.  Thank you, all of you.

I understand having a tech arsenal.  It would be highly irritating to
be unable to participate in a class properly because you don't have
the right tech.

As for a flow chart, well, I don't think I've used one of those since
middle school, and I'm not sure how I would render one on a note
taker.  I don't like taking notes in class on a laptop because I have
trouble listening to the lecture and listening to Jaws at the same
time.  And if I ever have to read out loud, there is no way I'm
reading after Jaws.  Lol That's quite the disaster.  One of you
mentioned modifying a flow chart with punctuation to represent what
item leads to the next.  Perhaps I will play with that method.  I've
used similar methods when taking music theory notes in undergrad.

I am a little lost at what the various books you mention, but I will
look them up and plan to do practice exams.

Thanks again for all the advice.

Julie