[blindLaw] Proposal to require USPS to fix free blind international mail

Sai sai at fiatfiendum.org
Fri Apr 23 23:20:04 UTC 2021

I've drafted a proposal to require the USPS to obey US treaty obligations
under Universal Postal Union Convention about international blind mail.

Currently, the USPS illegally prohibits blind mail for purchases of blind
equipment, >15 lb packages, etc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_Axf7tzK-rKqJQDenRFlk3DoptdiRF_ouOyDvxOuEzU/edit?usp=drivesdk

I'd appreciate any comments, feedback, suggestions, or co-signing proposals
y'all may have.

If you'd like to RT:
https://twitter.com/saizai/status/1385704484500918282?s=19

Sincerely,
Sai
President, Fiat Fiendum, Inc., a 501(c)(3)

PS Non-gendered pronouns please. I'm a US citizen.

Sent from my mobile phone; please excuse the concision and autocorrect
errors.