[blindLaw] information

Shannon sbg at sbgaal.com
Fri Aug 27 16:41:09 UTC 2021

You might try downloading seeing AI; it is an app you can download on your phone; I have had really good luck with it.  It is from London.  I too get frustrated with police reports.  They are full of acronyms and abbreviations and tables that my ocr softwareget  wrong.  I have been a criminal defense attorney for about 20 years and I do have an assistant and AIRA and they are helpful.  My other advice is to get a get a friend or relative to help you out until you can afford to use Aira.  Let me know if I can be assistance and good luck!

Sincerely,

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1212 Texas Avenue
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Office:  (806) 763-3999
Mobile:  (806) 781-9296
Fax:  (806) 749-3752
E-Mail:  sbg at sbgaal.com
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.