[blindLaw] information

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:23:06 UTC 2021

Roderick:

What kind of information are you looking for in the report? I'm
apparently more fortunate than I knew. Our state's court database adds
all charges, disposition, information sheet, etcetera in plaintext as
well as a scanned PDF. I also have paralegals and law students who are
happy to read things to me once in a while, but if I know exactly what
I'm looking for, I might even call over to the court clerk's office to
ask a specific question.

Incidentally, I also recommend to everyone that we tighten up all of
our blindness and other soft skills to be as truly equitable as
possible such that we build up good will for when we do need
additional assistance.

Warmth,
Sanho

--