[blindLaw] FW: University of Washington Hiring Full-Time Legal Writing Professor

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Feb 4 16:15:21 UTC 2021

From: Lisa Castilleja <ecc93 at uw.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 3:14 PM
To: Diversity Stakeholders <diversity-stakeholders at list.wsba.org>
Subject: [diversity-stakeholders] University of Washington Hiring Full-Time Legal Writing Professor

University of Washington Hiring Full-Time Legal Writing Professor

I'm delighted to announce that the University of Washington is hiring a full-time Assistant or Associate Teaching Professor to teach in our first-year Legal Analysis, Research & Writing course (LARW) next year (2021-2022). The appointment is a nine-month contract with the initial term expected to be three years from the date of hire. The Assistant/Associate Teaching Professor is likely to be assigned to teach two sections of the LARW course for the full academic year, but may be assigned to upper-level writing courses, including Persuasive Writing and Intensive Legal Writing Workshop. Typical class size ranges from 17 to 22.

We have a wonderful group of supportive colleagues and we're excited to welcome a new colleague next year. To apply, please see the posting and submission requirements here: https://apply.interfolio.com/8301. Feel free to contact Lauren Sancken with any questions (sancken at uw.edu<mailto:sancken at uw.edu>).

Thank you!

UW Law Dawgs: If you have not done so already, please update your contact information<https://www.washington.edu/alumni/services/update/>.

Lisa Castilleja
Director of Inclusion Initiatives, Community Outreach & Alumni Relations
UW Law Office of Advancement, Room 367A
ecc93 at uw.edu<mailto:ecc93 at uw.edu>
[cid:image005.jpg at 01D6FA3F.3F3BDDE0] [cid:image006.jpg at 01D6FA3F.3F3BDDE0]
GO HUSKIES!!
** IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ORIGINAL ADDRESSEE AND IS NOT AUTHORIZED FOR FORWARDING OR COPYING (THROUGH A REPLY WITH CCs, BCCs OR OTHERWISE). IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL BY MISTAKE OR THROUGH AN UNAUTHORIZED FORWARD OR COPY, PLEASE ALERT ME AND DELETE THE MESSAGE FROM YOUR INBOX. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

---

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: noel.nightingale at ed.gov<mailto:noel.nightingale at ed.gov>.