[blindLaw] ABA Presidential Appointments

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Feb 4 16:50:29 UTC 2021

Greetings Blind Law:

I am sharing the below from the ABA and urge blind lawyers to apply for an
appointment.  Generally speaking, you need to be a member to be eligible for
appointment, and ABA membership is very affordable if you are a solo, young
lawyer, government lawyer, or work for a public interest group.  If you are
interested in one of the appointments and apply, please let me know and
perhaps we can put in a good word for you.  It would be great to have more
blind lawyers in these positions.

Thanks,

Scott

slabarre at labarrelaw.com <mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>