[blindLaw] Brailliant B14, Jaws 2021 no active display

Shannon sbg at sbgaal.com
Sat Feb 6 05:00:24 UTC 2021

Hi Group,

You probably have a lot more experience with Braille displays than I do
since I just received my first Braille Display, the Braillient b14.

I have set up my B14 and it is connected to my computer.  However when I go
to Jaws 2021, it says no active display even though the display is on and
connected and is set as the defeault display in Jaws.  I have been unable to
troubleshoot this problem.  It is connected to the computer via a USB
connection ire.  I would really appreciate some help!

Sincerely,

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC

1212 Texas Avenue

Lubbock, Texas 79401

Office:  (806) 763-3999

Mobile:  (806) 781-9296

Fax:  (806) 749-3752

E-Mail:   <mailto:sbg at sbgaal.com> sbg at sbgaal.com

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,