[blindLaw] Form 5 EEOC charge assistance

nmpbrat at aol.com nmpbrat at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 01:25:38 UTC 2021

Have you tried this link and form?   https://www.pdffiller.com/55061652-1pdf-eeo-categories-2020-Nicole

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Franks via BlindLaw <blindlaw at nfbnet.org>
To: blindlaw at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jonathan Franks <jfranks at nfbtx.org>
Sent: Mon, Jul 12, 2021 4:40 pm
Subject: [blindLaw] Form 5 EEOC charge assistance

Hello everyone,
I hope that you all had a great convention as I did.

Does anyone know where to get a Form 5 EEOC complaint form? I
downloaded one off of the internet and it will not let me save it to
my computer after attempting to fill it out. I  have attempted to
navigate the EEOC public portal with no success.

I would appreciate the help,

Jonathan Franks MSW
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.