[blindLaw] Legal Server

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 01:45:36 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I am working an internship this summer that requires me to use Legal
Server frequently, like every day. The problem is that it lags like
crazy as I read the case notes on the page. I've tried Crome, Firefox,
and Edge. The results are the same with each browser. I am running the
latest version of Jaws. I try to search for what I need, but sometimes
I just need to read up on case history so really have to navigate
through the page. Does anyone else use Legal Server? If so, have you
encountered this? My sighted colleagues tell me that sometimes they
have trouble scrolling pages on Legal Server, but it doesn't seem to
make them move slower as it does for me. As it stands, wading through
our case information is quite a chore and takes way longer than it
should. Any thoughts? Thank you.

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; American University Washington College of