[blindLaw] Questions regarding Law School admission

mwaters104 at gmail.com mwaters104 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:32:17 UTC 2021

Questions regarding Law School admissions.

I am a Physician, with 30 years clinical experience. Due to an accident 7
years ago I am totally blind . I finished my Undergraduate Degree 39 years
ago. My future endeavor is to pursue a career as a Lawyer, in the health or
disability fields. In order to apply to a Law School, I have several
questions.

My Questions are: 1. With my experience, do I need to take the LSAT

2. If I need to take the exam, how does a person without vision prepare for
the exam?

3. Are there Prep. Courses that adapt for loss of vision?

Thank you in advance for your attention to these questions,

Mike

Michael Waters M.D.