[blindLaw] Questions regarding Law School admission

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:57:23 UTC 2021

Mike,

1. Yes. Everyone does.

2. Bookshare has accessible study materials. My strategy was to look
up "LSAT" on Bookshare and run through the books they have. A
Bookshare account would be $50 or $70 a year for you until you're a
student. Then it would be free. I could write a separate message to
explain the most convenient way to open and read a Bookshare book.
Then, for the Logic Games section, you'd probably use Microsoft Excel
to create an accessible spreadsheet with variables you can rearrange
at will.

3.

3. There are. Someone else will know which in particular. I didn't use one.

Warmth,
Sanho