[blindLaw] Questions regarding Law School admission

pleaseletmesee2016 at gmail.com pleaseletmesee2016 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:09:23 UTC 2021

It is my knowledge that all law school applying students need LSAT or GRE scores regardless of life experiences. Unless you apply to a non-ABA accredited law school, in which case you would need to take that school's version of the LSAT exam, there are many test prep material as well as sites and programs that offer to help you  for a fee. I thought power score and Kaplan review was a good bang for the buck. And lastly, as a blind student the logical games part is nearly impossible to figure out unless you use Braille.