[blindLaw] Do any of you use ZoomText or fusion?

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 19:25:05 UTC 2021

Teresita,

What do you mean by crashing? The more specific, the better. I may
have had similar issues. In my case, it appears to be JAWS and NVDA
being incompatible with the graphics drivers on my Dell laptops. The
more I read, the more JAWS and NVDA lag, until they finally crash and
take the Windows environment with them. The problem happens with two
different machines with the same drivers and operating system, and it
only started happening after a Windows update sometime last year. The
only solution for me has been to restart my screen-reader before it
crashes.

Warmth,
Sanho