[blindLaw] Do any of you use ZoomText or fusion?

Singh, Nandini NSingh at cov.com
Thu Jun 10 20:16:53 UTC 2021

I use neither program. However, it could be a memory issue. If you have multiple assistive software running, Word docs, browsers, and email, that can be quite demanding on the system. I have always added more memory to help with the demands put on my work laptop, and I try to buy personal laptops with generous solid state memory for the same reason.