[blindLaw] Bar prep question

Morgan Mulkernm morgaynemulkern at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 21:52:21 UTC 2021

i'm so sorry to hear you're going through that.  i'm studying for it right now. Themis is  amazing! i'm no computer expert, and picked it up very quickly with Jaws lol.
also,, if they are still doing a remote exam, there, exam soft is not very accessible. I was able to get an accommodation so I don't have to use that.  that's just a sidenote.
feel free to reach out I'm happy to help if I can, otherwise best of luck to you! !!
I'm taking my bar exam this July, but I've taken it before. Just need to get these 10 points to pass
7748267428
morgaynemulkern at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone