[blindLaw] Bar prep question

ALBERT ELIA al.elia at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 14:48:41 UTC 2021

I second both the nod to Themis and the note regarding ExamSoft. I used
Themis back in 2014, and while the online portal was not accessible at
that time, they provided auxiliary support services (emailing the
coaches directly etc) so I could get the same out of the prep as others.
That helped me immeasurably, since I had to sit for MA and MD
simultaneously.