[blindLaw] Bar prep question

Seif-Eldeen Saqallah seifs at umich.edu
Tue Jun 29 23:28:16 UTC 2021

I also prefer Barbri.
I was able to have them give me mp4 files and word documents of all
the material.
I could have studied entirely from my computer without going online
for a lot of it.

Happy to chat in virtual person.

Warmly,
Seif

--
Seif Saqallah
(Mr.)

International Studies, Arabic Studies, and Judaic Studies;
Law, Justice, and Social Change
B.A | 2017

248-325-7091 | seifs at umich.edu

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
confidential and may contain privileged information protected from
disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply email, delete this communication, and destroy all
copies of the transmittal, including attachments. Receipt of this
message is not intended to waive any applicable legal privilege.