[blindLaw] University of Washington School of Law hiring a legal writing Visiting Professor (2021-2022)

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue May 4 15:05:15 UTC 2021

From: Lisa Castilleja <ecc93 at uw.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 11:44 AM
To: Diversity Stakeholders <diversity-stakeholders at list.wsba.org>
Subject: [diversity-stakeholders] UW School of Law hiring a LARW Visiting Professor (2021-2022)

The University of Washington School of Law is hiring a visitor for its Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing (“LARW”) program next year (2021-2022). The appointment is a nine-month contract to teach two sections of our first-year LARW course. Our average class size is 17-22 students, and the course itself spans three quarters (fall, winter, spring). We have a wonderful group of supportive colleagues and we're excited to welcome a visitor next year. To apply, please see the posting and submission requirements here: http://apply.interfolio.com/85817.

---

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: noel.nightingale at ed.gov<mailto:noel.nightingale at ed.gov>.